词条 | Filco Foods |
释义 |
In 1964 the store moved to Boverton Road and became self-service. The store brand became Philip Jones Foodmarkets Unlimited and did business under the Spar group. Stores opened in Cowbridge in 1968, Bryntirion in 1970, North Cornelly in 1973, and Talbot Green in 1979. In 1979 left Philip Jones Foodmarkets Unlimited left Spar and joined the NISA buying group. In 1982 the Sarn location opened and Caerau in 1990. Philip Jones died in 1997 and Elanor Jones, Ian Hunt and Elizabeth Hunt took over management of the company. The Taibach store opened in 1998 and the store chain became Filco Supermarkets.[2] Filco employees produced a Chariots of Fire style training video titled Chariots of Filco as part of their participation in the Lloyds TSB Cardiff Half Marathon.[4] Notes1. ^Filco seeks new sites as it returns to profit 7th Jan 2014 by Richard Frost Insider Media 2. ^1 The Story of Filco Filco Supermarkets website 3. ^Filco in charity drive for 65th anniversary The Grocer 4. ^Supermarket workers make Chariots of Filco video by Jessica Flynn 6 Oct 2010 Wales Online External links
6 : Food and drink companies of Wales|Organisations based in the Vale of Glamorgan|1946 establishments in Wales|Retail companies of Wales|Retail companies of the United Kingdom|Supermarkets of the United Kingdom |
随便看 |
|
开放百科全书收录14589846条英语、德语、日语等多语种百科知识,基本涵盖了大多数领域的百科知识,是一部内容自由、开放的电子版国际百科全书。